About Me

My photo
I attend college, Work and sleep whenever I can

Social software world

Hi,

This site has been created so I can use it for my social software class. Now do I use it as a general 'Spraff rubbish blog' or make it for a specific topic!!

Thursday 26 May 2011

WOO HOO

Well I have finally been given my conditional offer for HNC in interactive Media, Yes I am very happy about this and I cant wait to start, I feel for me that I'm on the right path at last. I don't think the course will be a walk in the park but overall it will be a rewarding course. Plus no more networking woop woop.

2 comments:

  1. Boooo networking :<
    Congrats on getting yer conditional offer for HNC!
    At least now there will be more of us from this class in next years, familiar faces are always welcome when encountering new challenges :D

    ReplyDelete